Wednesday 12 December 2018

Tristar gymnastics

                          

                    😜 Gymnastics 😆

As Spanish people say '' Dar una buena acogida '' - welcome back!  This week the waikowhai primary went to Tristar gymnastics to do do lessons on how to do gymnastics and get fit. Every lesson two different classes walked together and did there lesson and once they came back another two classes walked their and so on. I really enjoyed gymnastics because it was a chance to get out of my confidence zone and do something different and I got to learn some cool skills. When we got there we had to take our shoes and socks off and then we did some warm up exercises, I loved going on the trampolines and learning how to do cartwheels and hand stands and working with other people. I think doing gymnastics boosts up your confidence and makes you strong, I think every school should do gymnastics so they learn skills and get exercise. Here are some photo's of us in action,  Bye for now bloggers!
https://www.tristar.org.nz/





      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.