Sunday 26 January 2020

Day 5 Week 4

               😀💻Concluding My Journey!

Image result for summer learning journeyThe journey has finally come to a end! No more blogging anymore and posting. I have really enjoyed my time blogging and I've learned a lot like Inventors, games . . . . . . and more. My favourite activity was writing a letter to Jacinda Arden because I got my voice heard and it was fun. The thing I enjoyed the least was all the writing because it was tiring. I learned that millions of children get good grades at school and during the holidays their grades drop down. If I had to make any changes it would be more fun activities like making a getting to know you and activity's about animals, songs and history. This is my last year doing the summer learning journey because this year I am going to Waikowhai Intermediate. This is a good holiday activity! I recommend this to all primary students because it is fun and challenging! Well that's it from me and blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.