Friday 29 March 2019

Family fun day!

       🎉 Our Community Fun Day 🎈 

Jumbo bloggers! This week our school had the best family fun day on the 22nd of March. There was a bouncy castle, games, wheels fun, water slide, bake sale and more. On the day everyone had to bring $3 to help fund-raise money for the surprise (that ended up being a awesome bouncy castle with a obstacle course!!) The staff also had lots of fun, lots of adults were racing each other on the bouncy castle but one was the overall winner. . . . Mr. Rattenbury!! I had a blast at the fun day, my favourite bit was the bouncy castle because I got to do it with my amazing friends! Everyone (even the adults) had to dress in their house colours depending on which house group they were in. The 4 house groups are, Pukeko - green, Kea - red, Ruru - blue and Tui - yellow and also the best house group because I am in it! As each group finished doing their activities, we had a 2 minute silence like the rest of NZ to remember the lives that were lost in the shooting. In the end everyone had the best day I wish we could do it again! Blog ya later! Here is a slideshow showing how much fun we had and I will see you next time bloggers!! Take a look😀

2 comments:

  1. Hi there chimay This sounds like fun ONe day we had one of these days but it was a bbq at school and it was only a few weeks ago could you makethe slide so that I can view it yours sincerly jonathon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's great to hear Jonathon. This day was really fun and I especially likes the slippery water slide!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.