Friday 17 May 2019

Literacy Tumble

                        Literacy tumble 💻


As French people say, Nous saluons le retour - Welcome back! To get started this term our syndicate started a Literacy tumble that we had to finish by the weekend. For those of you that don't know what a literacy tumble is, it is slideshow on our Chromebooks filled with activities that we have to get finished Independently. Red slides are must does, green is should do's and blue is could do's. I found the slideshow easy to work through and I liked working on it by myself because it allowed me to concentrate more. My favourite slide to work on was the slide were we got to pick 2 famous people to be your parents! Here is my slideshow, Enjoy and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.