Friday 16 August 2019

My narrative

                     The Mysterious kitten. . . . .

For the past four weeks the senior syndicate has been planning, making and editing our narratives. Our narratives all started with a true story that happened in the weekend. As time slowly went by we exaggerated our story's to make them more adventures and exciting. My story is called the Mysterious kitten, it's about me in the cinema's and people won't be quiet.

With help from a kitten we solved the problem (no spoilers!).  Step-by-step, everyone finally finished their narratives. I think that next time I could add less adjectives because I think I got a bit carried away. My favourite character is the kitten because I love cats! Click here to see and read my narrative, Enjoy!
What do you think about my narrative?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.