Thursday 2 January 2020

Day 4 Week 3 S.L.J

                     🎉  Hauora  💻

Image result for how to stay healthy physically and mentallyFor this wonderful activity I have to explain 5 things that me and my family do to stay healthy mentally and physically. It's very important to stay healthy because if you don't bad things can happen to you and you might not live long. Here are my 5 things that I do to stay healthy. . . . .

1. I take walks often to keep my fitness up!
2. I think positive for my mental health.
3. I Do Swimming and tennis lessons for exercise.
4. I play on my trampoline for fitness.
5. I eat healthy and stay up to date with vaccinations.

I hope you learned enough about being healthy today and I hope you keep staying healthy. Enjoy your day and blog ya later!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Chimay,

    I enjoyed reading about what you do to keep yourself healthy and strong - it’s great to see you are doing all of these things! I particularly like your second point about thinking positive thoughts to keep mentally well - we don’t focus on mental health enough when we talk about ‘health’ but it is such an important part!

    The things I do to keep strong and healthy is exercise (I love to run, box, and dance), eat really healthily (no sugar etc), meditate, and take breaks when my body tells me I need to.

    Have you got a favourite place to walk?

    Thanks for posting and have a fabulous day,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.