Thursday 28 June 2018

Waikowhai Art Festival

          😀😄Waikowhai Art Festival😆😁        


Jumbo bloggers, I will be telling you about our art festival and our creative bird paintings. On Tuesday 26th of June we had our first art show for the term, it's on until Friday 29th June which ends tomorrow so come on down to see all the amazing art. I chose to paint a fantail because it is a native bird to New Zealand and it is a very beautiful bird because it feathers are like fans and are nice colours together. For the body I used beige brown because that was the closest colour to a fantail, I used a dark greyish colour for the feet because I wasn't quite sure what colour a fantail feet are, I used a dark brown colour for detail like strokes and wings.

I think my bird turned out better than I thought and It is good. I think that next time with the water I could blend it more better but apart from that I am proud of my work. After I finished my bird painting I worked on my Chromebook and made a sign that had to say a massage relating to don't litter. My message was showing how animals end and start, for example a turtle starts out happy and healthy but end up unhealthy and unhappy because it is dying from plastic rubbish that people drooped. Well that's me blog you latter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.