Thursday 28 June 2018

Zoo Trip

                     Blogging about the zoo
                         WALT:Report,Recount,Reflect

When:On week 7 of term 2

Where:At Auckland zoo at western springs
What:A school trip with the senior syndicate
Why:To look at the amazing animals
Who:We went with parents,teachers,children 
How:We went on a 2 story bus 

Hi bloggers, last week the awesome senior syndicate went to Auckland zoo at Western springs for a exciting school trip to look at the animals.We went with parents,teachers,children but before we could head off we had to get in groups with a parent.When we got in groups we went on a 2 story bus and headed off.''The wheels on the bus go round and round'' After we got off the loud song bus we had a little talk about were things are and then went off to the enclosures.The first enclosure my group went to was the cute red panda's and when we got there one of the red panda's had his head in the middle of a twig and he was looking at us with it's cute eyes.


''Oh! Ah!''After morning tea my group went to see the amazing servals but when we got there we could only see one but that's okay and there AMAZING animals! My group stood there for a while because everybody was there so it was hard to see the amazing servals. Then my group went to the blue penguins  enclosure and sore cute rescued penguins.


Lastly we went to the otters encloses and saw some cute otters there were peacefully swimming in the calm cold water and i have to be honest i LOVE otters speciality thees otters well that's me.Goodbye wonderful bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chimay, I am a year 7 student at Yaldhurst Model School and my name is Julia.
    I think that your blog is awesome and the way you described how much you enjoyed the Pandas in the first place you went. I think that next time you might want to check your spelling errors, also just a quick tip: when you use the letter I as referring to yourself you use capitol I. Apart from that I think that this was a great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind Regards
      Julia
      Yaldhurst Model School

      Delete
  2. Hi Chimay, I'm Gracie from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I really enjoyed reading your blog. I have a question, how did you make your blog like that . This writing is really good apart from you NEED a capital "I" apart from that I really enjoyed it I think this is a great blog post. From reading this it looks like you really enjoyed it.

    Kind regards,
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chimay,
    I'm Bella and I am a year 6 student who attends to Papakura Central School. I really enjoyed reading your blog post. I did find the texts quite disturbing as it changes colours, but it is very unique.

    Kind regards,
    Bella.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.