Wednesday 8 August 2018

Taupo trip

Taupo trip😆😃😄
Welcome back bloggers. This weekend I went to Taupo to see my cousins and to have a holiday for 4 nights. I went to Taupo with my brother Apollo, my mum Vanessa, my 


dad Boyd and we slept in Villa 1. From what I remember this was my first time sleeping in a Villa but my mum and dad think opposite.
''Splash! Splash!'' That evening me, my family went to the hot springs and it was SOOO relaxing because the first pool we went to was the nice, hot thermal pools and well me and mum and dad were relaxing my annoying brother Apollo begged my mum and dad if he could go on the fast, dark hydra slide and so he did. A few minutes later my brother Apollo came into the thermal pool and said that in the hydra slide he almost fell off the slide because it didn't have a roof and then he said that in another slide he hit his head hard because he was going fast and and it was dark and apparently this slide had a roof that was hard to believe. 



     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.