Friday 17 August 2018

Technology challenge!!

      😀Syndicate technology challenge😀




Welcome back bloggers, this week the syndicate did a technology rotation. All three classes did one technology challenge and the first class I went to was Hauraki. In Hauraki we made Geoboards with wood, nails and hammers. When we did the Geoboards we had to be careful because we could easily hit our fingers with the hammer. I enjoyed this challenge even though I had trouble sawing the wood but I got there in the end. Next I made circuits using foil, tape, paper clips, and pins. Unfortunately I didn't finish mine but It nearly worked. To me this activity was REALLY FRUSTRATING because it kept failing! Finally we got to the last activity and it was a fun challenge. We had to make a bridge like structure to carry a marble using card paper, string, plastic cup, tooth picks and ice block sticks. Overall the day was so FUN and I learned a lot of things like it's okay to fail. This has helped me with solving occurring problems.
 Well that's all from me bloggers,            Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.