Tuesday 11 September 2018

Free Wrting

🐇Welcome to wildlife🌸

Welcome back bloggers, this week in writing we have been doing stories describing pictures.This week we had a picture to incorporate and to be honest I think my writing is
quite good. Well that's enough of my talking here is my story, hope you like it!!

I can hear the buzzing of the bees in the distance,
I can see the hopping of the soft,

gentle bunnies. I can feel
the whistling, gentle breeze and
feel the soft smoothness
on the calming green leaves.
Out from my window I see the
extensive view of the sun rising. I
smell the calming smell of
life. I can hear the twigs snapping as I step on them. I
wonder how the ruined Castle was when the soldiers were on
it. Just in the distance something catches my eye of the
elegant, graceful flowers. As I’m just about to fall asleep
on the gentle fox gloves I see the lovely warm sun
peeping through the the green trees and then a fluffy grey
bunny sits on my lap. It feels calming soft and so relaxing
and to me this is a nature wonderland.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there Chimay, my name is Parwin and I am a year 7 from Yaldhurst Model School.
    I really liked your story because you wrote about your senses and you added how they felt and described everything clearly. This reminded me when we did a long write and I was going to write like a 5 senses poem but then I did a different poem because I didn't really know what I should write about. Maybe next time you could sort of put the writing closer to each other and read it to yourself because when I read it, it didn't really make sense to me but you might be right and I might be wrong except i just don't see it in the way that you do. Apart from that, you did an amazing blog post!


    Looking forward to your next blog posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.