Thursday 1 November 2018

Ako Hiko film festival


😜 Film festival πŸ˜€
Welcome back bloggers, I hope you have had a lovely holiday and a happy Halloween. This Halloween we haven't done anything scary but we have been doing so interesting Jokes and movies that we are entering in the Ako Hiko festival. Let me explain it a bit more, So the syndicate ( That is three classes ) put three movies in from each class that way everyone had a chance. '' Yah! '' For our warm up activity we did a little movie of saying a Knock Knock jokes and we got pick our team and in my team was Jasmine, Callum and me. For me I loved this activity because it was fun and we got to learn different shots like down shot, close up shot, up shot, medium shot and wide shot , the next step was we had to make real 3 min movie. Making a real 3 min was really hard because we had a time limit and it had to be about change, unfortunately my group didn't finish but we think it's not that bad. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.