Friday 16 November 2018

Athletics day!

Athletics day!
As Italian people say, Ben 
tornado - Welcome back! This week Waikowhai Primary School has been doing Athletics and to be honest it went really well. The sun was shining, everyone was happy and no one got hurt, how was your day? My favourite sport was high Jump even through I'm not super at it but I tried my best and it went well. Here are some photo's from athletics day - wish us luck because soon we are going to athletics zones! But first lets have a look at some amazing photo's Dave (Our handyman) took! 







 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Chimay, this is Isra. I really like your writing about athletics day. It reminded me of when I did a blog post of athletics day. You have lots of great pics on your blog. Maybe next time you could give more information about what happen. If you want to see my blog here it is https://wpsisrar.blogspot.com/-

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.