Friday 1 March 2019

Cameron pools!!

              Welcome to 2019!!!

Welcome back bloggers, I hope you've had an amazing holiday and I can't wait to tell you all about our 2019 school year! This year our focus is Wellbeing and for the start of the term we have been doing some awesome swimming at Cameron pools with the new and improved Te Waka Ako. Everyone had a blast at Cameron, my teacher was Brogan in the big pool and it was so much fun. What was most fun was when we got to dive of the edge of the pool  and I enjoyed the ride on the school bus because it was interesting to look at all the different views! I think it is important for schools to go to swimming lessons because in New Zealand we are surrounded by water and it gives you good skills if you are ever in trouble. Well that's it from me and if you would like to do lessons at Cameron pools go to https://www.ymcaauckland.org.nz/find-your-local/cameron-pool-leisure-centre/swimming/swim-school/
Blog ya later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.