Friday 1 March 2019

Summer Learning Journey

😜Learning Journey😋



Welcome back bloggers, today on my post I am going to be explaining how I create a positive, digital footprint, lets get started! Before we get started I would like to say that before I started blog posting I was in a site called Ako Hiko site and that were you learn cool skills on you chrome book and learn how to keep safe on the internet that by the way was fun and helped! Now back to work, here are some tips I learned and I hope they help you👍

                                Tips I do to stay smart online

  • Never write in capital letters because people think your yelling!
  • Don't share were you live, your phone number or your last and middle name. 
  • If you get mean emails tell a adult you know straight away.
  • Don't go on any sites you not supposed to go on.
  • Don't talk online with anyone you don't know.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.