Friday 8 March 2019

My GTKY


Getting to know you forms

Konichiwa bloggers, lately we have been working on our getting to know
you forms and almost everyone has finished, the whole point of doing a
getting to know you form is so we can get to know everyone. We will
have it on a shelf so everyone can learn new things about each other.
I enjoyed doing this task because I like writing about myself and what
I like and what I dislike and I also liked the bit about how people got to
know me more. I also liked how we got to be creative with what we
wrote and we got to write whatever we wanted about ourselves. I have
taken a photo of my form and linked it, come check my form out!  Enjoy
and I’ll blog ya later!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.