Tuesday 19 March 2019

Syndicate treaty


Syndicate Treaty

Jumbo bloggers, welcome back to another fabulous blog post of mine.
To start off this year our syndicate has made a treaty of all the rules the
we agreed on. On it has our 5 articles - People, Property, Safety,
Learning and rules for home like make good choices on what you eat like
fruit for brain food. I think a treaty is a good idea because than every
- body knows the rules and also because it means that people can follow
the rules because the treaty will be hanging on the wall. After we made
the treaty we all signed it with a special Fountain pen that a kid named
Rio at our school bought. For those of you that don't know what a
fountain pen is, it is a pen the either needs ink in it to write or has in it  
already to write with. The rule that most relates to me is - Ask questions
- Be curious! I think our treaty turned out really good and I think we
should do one each year! Well that's it from me and I'll see you again
when I write another post.😀






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.