Friday 30 August 2019

Challenging Camp 2019

            🌨⛷ My Freezing adventure 🏔🏂


It took years of looking for gear but the day finally came. It was 8:15 in the morning and the senior syndicate were on a bus heading to Mt Ruapehu. With lots of stops we finally made it. A week later camp had finished, camp zoomed past for me. But after camp I learnt lots of new experiences. We stayed at the lodge - the crossing and there even was a games room and a cool movie room in a wardrobe that looked exactly like the one from Narnia! We also went to the awesome hot pools!!!!! And there we got 2 hot dogs and a cookie!

Smashed car we sore while in the bus to
Mt Ruapehu!
One of my experiences was when you hoping of a chair lift make sure your partner has not fallen over otherwise you will end up tumbling over then and you might get hit by one of the chair lifts! Though It was a snow blizzard at Mt Ruapehu when I was skiing, I still enjoyed myself a lot. Especially when I got to go on the cool Gondola's and chairlifts! I think that If anybody gets the chance of going to Mt Ruapehu, you should defiantly go! It's an amazing journey that you will never forget and you learn heaps from it!   

Plus we also got to go real sledding on snow, it was really fun when you went flying when you stopped! (don't worry, it didn't hurt) My favourite part of camp was trying skiing for the first time because it was really good  and I hardly feel over. 
Here are 2 links to my camp work . . .  1. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QIRkPjIiJ28edavVpP9ICpq2NCMHPUfL2HMl33ehRS0/edit#slide=id.g60edd7f960_0_37
                                                                        2. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1W3C2z9pyZt4pDZmCSHvvibSi                                                                                     6nsxFlsjRU5dS-iCxlk/edit#slide=id.g24488fdfa3_0_24

Blog Ya later and enjoy you holiday's!

Us in the snow tunnel!




Me and my friend Zoe!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.