Monday 19 August 2019

Ski Camp

     🏔❄Mt Ruapehu, here we come!!!⛷🌨


Tomorrow is ski camp and I'm so excited. The senior syndicate of Waikowhai Primary is heading on a bus to Mt Ruapehu that will be - 5* degrees! I am feeling nervous because recently on the news it said that there had been an avalanche! I also feel nervous because this is the longest time I have been away from my cats! As well as being nervous I'm also excited because I get to try out new things and take home different experiences!

Probably the place that is going to push me to my limits is going to be when I'm skiing in Happy Valley! Luckily my friend Zoe is a really good skier and goes there very often with her mum. Hopefully she can help me ski for the first time. Going to camp I will gain trust, friendship and self - management. It will test my limits and will really challenge me. 

I think after camp I will feel relieved that I'm back in my comfy home and that I'm safe back  with my family. I think I will also feel happy that I went on this adventure and happy that I enjoyed myself. Well that's it from me, remember always try different things. Blog ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.