Friday 22 November 2019

Athletics!!!

        πŸŽ‰πŸπŸˆ  Athletics Day!!  πŸŽΎπŸ‰πŸ€


What's your favourite sport? This week we have been doing athletics activity's. Activity's like High jump, Long jump, Sprints, Fun relays, House relays, Tennis, Hurdles, Shot put and more. We have been doing a lot of practise athletic's rotations adding up to this day. My favorite sport was doing tennis because tennis is one of my favourite sports. Unfortunately I didn't get into athletic zones but luckily three of my friends got in, Zoe, Neeve and Abigail. I enjoyed this years athletic's, I hope to do it again! Enjoy some photos of the day (all of the photo's are of team building!πŸ˜‘)

Team building

Team building


                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.