Saturday 7 December 2019

Bigfoot Biking

                        Bike lessons🎉😀

Recently we have been doing some lessons on biking. We learnt about skills when biking and road rules when doing this. I enjoyed going fast on my bike because I hardly ride my bike. Because summer is coming up more people are going to be outdoors biking so we learnt some valuable skills when biking. I think it is important to bike because it helps you exercise and stay healthy as well as having fun. It's also better to bike because going in a car causes pollution so this is better for the earth. Here are some things you need to ride a bike, a helmet with no cracks, a reflector if riding on the road, closed in shoes, no baggy pant and nothing else that might get caught in the chain. Here are some of the photo's of the day. Enjoy and blog ya later!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.