Thursday 26 December 2019

Day 3 Week 2 S.L.J

                         👭  Women's rights  💻

https://www.google.com/search?q=favourite+books&rl
z=1CATVZD_enNZ880&source=lnms&tbm=i
sch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwifw5y21NHmAhXUX3w
KHUKSC90Q_AUoAXoECA8QAw&biw
=1366&bih=665&safe=active&s
sui=on#imgrc=f6R9BJ0GHx6BuM:

For this weeks activity's for women's rights we have to pick our favourite book and review it. My favourite book is ' The Dragon Of Fortune ' by Geronimo Stilton. It's about a mouse that works at the rodents gazette. He wakes up one day and finds himself on a big adventure with his friends from other worlds. He has to stop some evil witches! I review this 8.5 out of 10, at times it was confusing but not that much. What's your favourite book? What appeals to you in a book?
Well that's it from me and blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Chimay, how is your day going? I hope you’re enjoying this sunshine!

    The Dragon Of Fortune sounds like a fantastic book! I have never heard of it before, so thanks for sharing a review about it! I like how you’ve rated it out of 10. What are your favourite and least favourite things about the book?

    I don’t really have a favourite book but I love psychological thrillers, or books that are historical and have a strong lead female character :)

    Great image attribution too!

    Thanks for blogging! Keep it up.
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.