Sunday 22 December 2019

S.L.J day 4

                   💻🎉Activity 4 of S.L.J

https://www.google.com/search?q=travel+brochure&source=lnms&tbm=isch&
sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjTvd3m5sfmAhVTxjgGHcCZDb4Q_AUoAXoEC
A4QAw&biw=1366&bih=665&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=_

For this activity we have to imagine that we were asked to create a travel brochure for Tonga or a country that is important to us. On the brochure we have to include lots of great tips about what to see and do in the country. I New Zealand because it is a important country for me because I was born in it. Enjoy reading a photo of my brochure for New Zealand. 
Blog ya later and have a good 
rest of the day and I'll see you
 on my next S.L.J post! Till
 then - So long! What country
 is important to you?  

3 comments:

  1. Hi chimay Zoe here from school

    I thought that your brochure was amazing. I liked that you put in a lot of detail. Mybe next time you could use pen of do it on your chrombook so it is a little easier to see other than that I thought it was erally good.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zoe for your comment. I will take in your tips. Merry Christmas and blog ya later!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Nǐ hǎo Chimay,

    Thanks for doing week one, day four, activity three! I can see that you’ve made a travel brochure for New Zealand - that is so creative, I'm really impressed! Unfortunately, the photo of it that you’ve added isn’t clear enough for me to read, even when I zoom in. Are you able to please redo this post by typing what you’ve written on the brochure? That way I can comment on it and give you the full points for the activity.

    Thanks for posting and I look forward to reading your edited post.
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.