Sunday 22 December 2019

Day 3 of Summer learning Journey

               😀💻Learning Journey Activity!


Out A Marine Biologist out
For this weeks activity we have to pick a friend or a family member and come up with six ways to help them achieve their dreams. For this activity I picked my friend Zoe because I have known her for SIX YEARS and I know she is very passionate on animals and so am I! When Zoe grows up she wants to be a Marine         
Biologist. If you don't know what a Marine Biologist does then I'll explain, a marine Biologist is a person the study's the ocean reefs and Its plants as well as the animals. Take a look at this photo of my google drawing! Enjoy and Blog ya later! What do you want to be when you grow up? What you favourite animal?



3 comments:

  1. Hi chimay it's Zoe

    Thanks for the tips on becoming a marine biologist I think they will really help. I really like the colours that you made it is also very eye catching which is good. Maybe next time you could add a link to your work so it is even esier to see.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zoe for the comment! Thank for the tips, can't wait to see your blog posts! Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tēnā koe Chimay,

    Thank you for doing week one, day three, activity three! The poster you’ve made to show what you could do to help your friend Zoe become a Marine Biologist is fantastic - I like how clear and colourful it is. The colourful boxes and images make the poster eye-catching and easy to read, great work! The things you’ve written about show you are a caring and supportive friend! What would you like to do for a job when you’re older?

    I noticed you’re doing one activity per day then moving on to the next day. In order to get all the points that are available, remember to do all the activities for each day, not just one.

    Have a groovy day and thanks for posting!

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.