Tuesday 17 December 2019

Day 2 of learning journey

          🎉😀  Learning Journey . . . 😜💻




Image result for summer learning journey"For our second activity we have recall a moment when someone you know or you did something brave like Scully (Mr Chesley Sullenberger). A brave moment I remember is when I was really nervous to go skiing at Mt Ruapehu because I had never done it before and the hill was steep. At the start I went really slow but later on I was skiing down the mountain enjoying myself going fast!! I goes to show that If you put your mind to it you can do anything.  Blog ya later!!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chimay :)

    Thank you for doing week one, day two, activity three! I really enjoyed reading that story, it sounds like you were super brave in that moment! Skiing can be a bit scary but then once you get the hang of it, It’s so fun right!? I grew up in a place called Wanaka which is in the South Island near Queenstown, and there are some skiing mountains there so I learnt how to ski when I was about 7 years old! I love it so much :)

    Have you been skiing since this time you’ve talked about at Ruapehu?

    It’s great to see you’ve added some images to your post, however next time you use images from the internet, make sure you attribute the image - this just means copy the link from where you found the image and put it next to the image on the post, so we can see exactly where you found it :)

    Thanks for sharing your bravery story! Have a fantastic day.
    Eliza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eliza for your comment I will remember it for next time! Merry Christmas and Blog ya later!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.