Tuesday 17 December 2019

Summer learning journey

                 3. . 2 . . 1 . .   START!!
                           😃💻🖥🎉


For our first activity post for the Summer Learning Journey we have to write a list of 10 food items that you could and would take on a voyage with you. We also have to think about things that we cannot bring on the voyage like refrigerators, pantries or freezers. If I had to take some food I would take . . . .


Cans of bake beans - a good healthy snack
Cans of spaghetti - Healthy snack
Some bread - for mornings to wake me up
So biscuits (some sweet, some savour) - A light food
Protein bars - energy
Hummus - Healthy and cause you can have vegetables with it
Vegetables - a good healthy dinner
Dried fruits - Healthy and a good filling snack
Potato chips - A good desert
Spreads - To go on morning breakfast

What would you bring, comment down below!
Blog ya later and enjoy!





3 comments:


  1. Kia ora Chimay, I hope you are having a groovy day so far!

    Thank you for doing week one, day one, activity one. The food items you’ve listed are great ideas as they sound delicious and healthy, and they would last for a while! I like how you’ve described why you would take these - I would definitely take biscuits :)

    What are your top two favourite meals? Mine are nachos and roast chicken! Have you ever spent time in a canoe or kayak?

    Thanks for posting and keep up the awesome mahi!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Eliza! My top favourite meals are Butter chicken and cooked chicken wings (I love chicken!) I have spent time in a kayak when I went to guide camp were we went swimming in the shallow river. I have also kayaked at Vector Wero white water rafting! Enjoy that rest of your day and blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ata Mārie Chimay,

    Yuuuum I love butter chicken too - it's so delicious! Guide camp sounds like a really cool experience to have had. I have never done white water rafting, I think i'm too scared to!

    Have a great day,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.